This Article Is For:
- All users who have access to one/all of the following: pages, blogs, contests, and sidebars
- This is applicable to: All themes
These are the instructions for filling out your US Elections Candidate List Widget
- Widget Title: This is the name of the widget showing in the Drag-And-Drop Editor. It will not be displayed on the website.
- Display Title: Choose whether you’d like to have the title displayed by clicking “Yes” or “No” from the dropdown menu
- Election: Choose an election to display a list of candidates for from the drop-down
- Location: Start typing a location, and then select from the drop-down. Find candidates by point, city name, or state name
- We recommend searching by city or zipcode
- Extra Class Name: If you wish to style particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your css file.