This Article Is For:
- Users with the 'Manage Pages, Blogs, Contests or Sidebars' permissions
- This is applicable to: All Themes
These are the instructions for filling out the 'Video Gallery' element. This will display videos from a specific gallery you've created.
- Widget Name: This is the name of the widget showing in the Drag-And-Drop Editor. It will not be displayed on the website.
- Display Title: Choose whether you’d like to have the title displayed by clicking “Yes” or “No” from the dropdown menu
- Create New: Click on 'create new' to create a new video gallery. Clicking this will re-direct you to the videos section
- Reload List: If you have recently created a video gallery and it does not appear in the list, click the 'reload list' buttonVideo Gallery: Using the drop-down select the Video Gallery you want to display
- Items To Display Per Page: Set the number of items you want to be displayed. Should be a multiple of 5.
- Allow Multiple Pages: Select "Yes" if you want to display a paginator once there are more than the set items to display, otherwise select "No"