This Article Is For:
- All users who have access to one/all of the following: pages, blogs, contests, and sidebars
- This is applicable to: All themes
These are the instructions for filling out the 'Raw HTML' element. This widget is used to output Raw HTML code on your page, blog etc.
- Raw HTML: Enter your HTML content such as embed codes, iframes etc
- Element ID: Enter element ID (Note: make sure it is unique and valid according to w3c specification).
- Extra Class Name: Style particular content element differently - add a class name and refer to it in custom CSS.
There is no content with the specified labels