This Article Is For:
- All users who have access to one/all of the following: pages, blogs, contests, and sidebars
- This is applicable to: All themes
These the instructions for filling out the 'Contest List' element. Once this element is added to a page, blog etc it will display any contests that have been added to the 'Promotion List' under Promotions>Contests
- Widget Name: This is the name of the widget showing in the Drag-And-Drop Editor. It will not be displayed on the website.
- Display Title: Choose whether you’d like to have the title displayed by clicking “Yes” or “No” from the dropdown menu
- Page Summary Length: Use 0 (zero) to hide summary. Max. 320 characters.
- Layout: Choose a layout option. For available layouts please see Contest List Widget Layouts
- Items To Display Per Page: Set the number of items you want to be displayed. Should be a multiple of 5.
- Allow Multiple Pages: Select "Yes" if you want to display a paginator once there are more than the set items to display, otherwise select "No"