This Article Is For:
- All users who have access to one/all of the following: pages, blogs, contests, and sidebars
- This is applicable to: All themes
These are the instructions for filling out the 'Soundcloud' widget.
- Widget Name: This is the name of the widget showing in the Drag-And-Drop Editor. It will not be displayed on the website.
- Display Title: Choose whether you’d like to have the title displayed by clicking “Yes” or “No” from the drop-down menu
- URL: Enter the Soundcloud wordpress url (i.e http://api.soundcloud.com/tracks/95217943 or http://api.soundcloud.com/playlists/4063444) It will also work with any Soundcloud track or Soundcloud playlist URL, (i.e. http://soundcloud.com/user-name/track-name, https://soundcloud.com/user/sets/playlist-name)
There is no content with the specified labels