This Article Is For:
- All users who have access to one/all of the following: pages, blogs, contests, and sidebars
- This is applicable to: All themes
These are the instructions for filling out the 'Video Player Element'. The video element allows you to embed a video by adding a video link.
- Widget Name: This is the name of the widget showing in the Drag-And-Drop Editor. It will not be displayed on the website.
- Video Link: Enter link to video (Note: read more about available formats at WordPress codex page).
- Video Width: Using the drop down select a video width in percentage from 10%-100%
- Video Aspect Ratio: Using the drop-down select a video aspect ratio
- Alignment: Using the drop-down select the alignment for your video. Choose from: left, right, center
- Element ID: Enter element ID (Note: make sure it is unique and valid according to w3c specification).
- Extra Class Name: Style particular content element differently - add a class name and refer to it in custom CSS.
There is no content with the specified labels