This Article Is For:
- All users who have access to one/all of the following: pages, blogs, contests, and sidebars
- This is applicable to: All themes
These are the instructions for filling out the 'Google+' element. This element connects with Google+, and is generally used on blogs.
- Button Size: Select a button size. Choose from: Standard, Small, Medium, Tall
- Annotation: Select type of annotation. Choose from: Bubble, Inline, None
- Element ID: Enter element ID (Note: make sure it is unique and valid according to w3c specification).
- Extra Class Name: Style particular content element differently - add a class name and refer to it in custom CSS.