This Article Is For:
- All users who have access to one/all of the following: pages, blogs, contests, and sidebars
- This is applicable to: All themes
These are the instructions for filling out the 'Empty Space' element. This element is used to fill in a space where you don't need or want content. It is most often used when creating layouts.
- Height: Enter a height for the empty space block in pixels.
- Element ID: Enter element ID (Note: make sure it is unique and valid according to w3c specification).
- Extra Class Name: If you wish to style particular content element differently, then use this field to add a class name and then refer to it in your css file.