This Article Is For:
- All users who have: Manage Local Listings, Manage Local Listings Settings
- This is applicable to all SoCast Themes
- Must have already purchased the Local Listings product (If you would like this product, please speak with your Account Manager)
The Listing Location settings are where you will configure the categories and subcategories that can be applied to listings.
- Name: Enter a city, town or location. For example if your station was located in New York City, you might create the following listing locations: Manhattan, Harlem, Greenwich Village, Chelsea etc
- Slug: The “slug” is the URL-friendly version of the name. It is usually all lowercase and contains only letters, numbers, and hyphens. (Ex. greenwich-village)
- Parent Location: Assign a parent term to create a hierarchy. For example, New York City would be the parent term for Manhattan, Harlem etc
- Description: Enter a description for the city or location. The description is not prominent by default; however, some themes may show it.